Saturday, February 11, 2006

Lucy's Back at Simon's Rock

Decided at 3:30 this afternoon to head back ahead of storm, and she called that she met no snow, but everyone is making preparations for the snow.

So James, what are your plans for getting from Boston to NYC? Latter has a third less snow predicted now than when I checked this afternoon -- some progress!


James said...

It's a game-time decision. I think my 8PM flight will be fine, but I will need to decide by 6PM whether to cancel the hotel, so that's the hard deadline.

Flying down on Monday wouldn't be a big deal, either.

Saturday, February 11, 2006 9:04:18 PM  
James said...


My flight's been cancelled. I'll do some work tonight and fly to New York tomorrow morning.

Sunday, February 12, 2006 12:42:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home